Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry is non-profit organization with members as machine building and metal companies and different education organizations. Our members differ from Estonian biggest and experienced companies to small and flexible companies and also education system organizations, vocational schools included. The NGO includes all Estonian major educational organizations in the field of Engineering.
Priorities: a) next generation; b) lobby work and publicity; c) business development.
Objectives of Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry:
– compilation and implementation of machine building and metalworking sector strategies;
– development of foreign relations;
– cooperation between companies and education systems;
– supporting cooperation between the companies and R&D centres/universities/vocational schools;
– improving labour force conditions in the field of machine building and metalworking;
– collection and distribution of field specific materials.